The Zapper Bridge has increased network support with the partnership with Socket.
The networks that are support: Ethereum, Polygon, BSC, Fantom, Avalanche, Arbitrum, Optimism, Gnosis Chain.
If assets were not received properly on the destination network, it could be one of the following reasons: the tokens were delayed or the tokens did not swap back from any<Assets> (tokens used for the Multichain bridge).
If your tokens are delayed, then there is a high chance that the Multichain relayers did not receive your initial transaction and that is causing the delay.
Follow these steps to troubleshoot:
- Go to the Multichain tool here.
- Input the Transaction Hash (from the source network), the token you sent on the bridge, and the source and destination network.
- Click Send
The request will take a few minutes to be accepted by the Multichain team and afterwards your tokens should be on their way!
Redeeming Any<Assets> Tokens
If you have received your tokens on the destination network but they did not swap back from any<Assets> follow these steps:
- Go to the Multichain walkthrough here.
- Follow the guide and connect your wallet to the Multichain tool.
- Token redemption will be successful after following all the steps (~5-10 minute process)
If you were not able to successfully receive or redeem your tokens, please open a support ticket and we can assist you.